Wildcat Forum banner

201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Were did you buy the grease? I can’t find that one on their website or eBay. Thanks
You're right. It's not on the MI website anymore. Strange.

If you search for Wildcat XX bearing greaser on Ebay, one will pop up. Looks like a different manufacturer, but same concept, same price.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I chopped about 6" off....maybe 6 1/2. I don't carry a spare so all that bed really is not needed. It was cheaper than a garage extension! No Instagram.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Helmet needs to have air snorkel, not sure if any helmet can be retrofitted.
They are pretty easy to retrofit. the hardest part was trying to figure out what the thing was called so I could search for it. Search "helmet top air" on amazon or ebay and there will be a few choices. I used the Zamp nozzle on my modular helmet and I drilled a couple holes into the ducting inside the helmet to channel the air. No one sells a wired forced air modular helmet so I made my own

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I enclosed my cab, added heat....

C7777676-046D-4F2B-9E26-00EF430B7CD9.jpeg

·
Registered
598 Posts
I bobbed the tail on the cat this weekend. I think it looks a lot better. I welded roll cage bungs into the vertical tubes to bolt into the square horizontal tube. Used high temperature paint since it's a lot closer to the exhaust. Made some plugs on the 3D printer for the top rails.

IMG_4386.jpg IMG_4388.jpg

·
Registered
872 Posts
Installed turn signals and a lighted license plate mount...getting ready for street legal in Az in a couple of months.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Street legal is the bomb. There is no trailer required for everyday stuff. Offroading, running errands....it is all good. I drive to the pumps....the store....the dunes. This is freedom baby.....a dream in places like California.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Street legal is the bomb. There is no trailer required for everyday stuff. Offroading, running errands....it is all good. I drive to the pumps....the store....the dunes. This is freedom baby.....a dream in places like California.
Starting my move next weekend. Been waiting for this day for 10 years when I bought my house there.
When I move my last load, I will stop at the border and flip off Kali for what they have turned this place into.
What once was probably the best place to live in the USA.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I gave a '19 XX Ltd a new home today. Previously I've done little more than skim the postings in the XX forum. Now that they are meaningful, I'll be doing some in-depth reading.

The number of new '19 XX Ltds listed for sale at $19k seems suspicious. I'm wondering if AC is offering the dealers a rebate on these. No matter, I'm happy!

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
welcoming you away from the other model's dark side...pics are required mark...

201 - 220 of 255 Posts