Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
My front diff slings oil every trip. Dealer has little to no feedback on why. Thinking of re routing the vent. But with the vent straight above the ring gear not sure what to do. Also installed updated sway bar and glad the noise and clunk went away
My diff was over filled and did the same thing

·
Registered
404 Posts
Installed satellite radio today.

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is Santa giving you a plug kit for Christmas this year?

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Made my spare tire/cooler mount
Flipped the spare upside down and fitted a small 6 pack cooler inside- held down with a quick snap strap. Cooler stays tight. Still room for tool bags with this size cooler.
Bolt is a 3/4- same size as the lug nuts. Need a better washer right now. I would recommend using 3/16 alum instead of 1/8 as I did.
May fab up something larger to sit atop the spare later on.
Just a quickie. tire mount 1.jpg tire mount 2.jpg tire mount 3.jpg tire mount 4.jpg

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
ok now what,how do i get them from comp. to the forum
Save pics from email in a place such as desktop where you can find them, choose insert image and choose pic or pics to upload

insert.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
hope this hasn't been posted yet,, but I am trying to add light bar whips etc to my XX supposed to be pre wired ? all the ends under the dash or are there some hidden some where trying to find videos or some kind of help on this and not having any luck has anyone done this or know where there is a video?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
hope this hasn't been posted yet,, but I am trying to add light bar whips etc to my XX supposed to be pre wired ? all the ends under the dash or are there some hidden some where trying to find videos or some kind of help on this and not having any luck has anyone done this or know where there is a video?

you have different places,here is some of them. one under dash behind the light switch,about four under dash in center,one on right rear tube by the rectifier, and some under the panel to the fuse box, maybe this will help

21 - 40 of 265 Posts