Wildcat Forum banner

141 - 160 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Made my 1" driver seat riser.
1x3 alum block 1/8th inch wall.

Was considering making the threaded portion of the striker longer to bolt all the way through by welding threads on...but decided to just use 2 nuts that measure 3/4 total and cut the striker threads and lower bolt to fit tight.

Washered the striker so the seat fits tight now when slammed down.

Tested a few heights and settled on 1" for me and the wifey...haven't taken it out yet but I am sure it will be much better.
$20 and a couple of hours upgrade.

View attachment 242845 View attachment 242847
Looks good, let us know how it works.

·
Registered
614 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Anti-submarine straps in...

Got the siren mounted.

Put in a grommet for the iPad charger and aux cable, also got the ram mount in. Lead Nav will feed audio to coms.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Beefing up the cage...

Some pics of the b pillar...

With the template of the frame that the window net will be mounted to.

Where it will tie to the factory frame.

Notched the door to clear the new b pillar.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Removed my 3 point belts & installed 2 point lap belts. For the riding we do, trails & mud. We rarely get over 20-30 mph. Much more comfortable. Great for leaning/shifting weight when needed. Only $20 for the pair. Took a couple hours to install only because the gas tank needs to be loosened & tipped up (with minimal gas in the tank) to access the passenger side bolts. Tested them out this last weekend. So far so good.

IMG_3628.jpg

Reactions: izom and KyCatHead

·
Registered
134 Posts
Made some gussets for the rear shocks...

Cut a old livestock stall mat down for the rear diff...

Mounted my fire extinguishers... I ride with all RZR’s. :)

And put on all my painted body work.

Gotta make my window net frames and some number plates and she’ll be race ready. Gotta install my SpeedSxS clutch too....

·
Registered
614 Posts
Bent a tie rod last trip out. So I decided to upgrade. Can't believe how expansive aftermarket tie rods are. These were the most affordable. Hope they help!

IMG_3785.jpg IMG_3786.jpg IMG_3787.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,550 Posts
Reactions: raynmary

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
That's awesome. Especially the kitty prints.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Installed some lights. Front & rear.

IMG_3990.jpg IMG_3991.jpg

Reactions: Hal001

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
...i somet. wonder about the airintake right over the (hot) engine?- is there really gettin enough fresh air in ??

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
...i somet. wonder about the airintake right over the (hot) engine?- is there really gettin enough fresh air in ??
Actually not over the engine really...sure it is a little warmer but not enough to be an issue IMO. Look at all the k&n and like automotive "cold air" kits with under hood open filters.

With that said I can't stand the noise so am gonna go to a larger Donaldson like Speedwerx sells. The factory box is actually pretty restricted. Only out couple hours of fab time, had the material laying around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
Donaldson paper filters are in there for a reason- they are the best at filtering.
Gauze open filters flow better...but with flow means fine dust sneaking through.

If you ride in wet and muddy conditions there is not really a problem. We here in the dezert south west need as much filtering as possible...sans the extra 2 hp maybe from a K&N. I may prefilter my stock air system here soon with a large K&N on a snorkle.

141 - 160 of 262 Posts