Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2726 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us what you did to or for your Wildcat Sport today!!!

I ordered front and rear bumpers, a winch, and an underhood storage box from MLS today.

Waiting for UPS to bring materials on Monday so I can build some radiator guards

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I haven't done to much lately, the EVO was the last thing, well I did buy a tribal lighted whip and I'll need to do longer wheel studs to fit my sand wheels, go from 10 to 12 mm also.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Washed it, pulled the rest of the peeling stickers, wiped it down with wd40 so it was all shiny matte black, went and ran the snot out of it and got it a little muddy and dusty as all hell.
two steps forawrd one back

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Rode around the neighborhood. The ex-wife and the kiddo came over and took them for a ride too. On the way back, we got rained on, but didn't get soaked. Gotta go ride somewhere soon so I can see what the Sport can do offroad.

I realized today that exhaust reminds me of an outboard boat motor. Then I wanted to go fishing.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ordered a Wet Sounds Stealth 6 sound bar. Should be in this week. Can't wait.

Reactions: Nichadaemus

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
200th post! Raining so hard this morning I backed off the edge of my driveway and the back tire on my truck sank to the lug nuts. I thought about using the Sport to pull my truck out, but I decided not too. Luckily my neighbor stopped by and pulled me back onto the driveway.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Pulled skids off to clean out all the mud!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my lime green Kydex in today to build radiator and master cylinder guards!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looked at it all weekend, hoping the rain would stop. Wishing for good weather to get some real seat time in on some real trails.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I had a blower fan for the belt housing for my X n never installed it... So I installed it on the fire wall on the pass side to blow the heat from the engine out... Seems to work pretty good rear panel behind the seats doesn't get hot anymore only warm...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Took the exhaust tip off and cut it at a 45 deg angle and reinstalled it. Helps keep the shock reservoir from overheating from the exhaust blowing on it. sport exhuast.jpg

1 - 20 of 2726 Posts