Wildcat Forum banner

2661 - 2680 of 2723 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I replaced my fan fuse with an auto resetting circuit breaker. Then I aimed the headlights. That's kind of a pita. The manual says to remove the grille. I just took the top two bolts out and got in there with a long extension and universal joint.

Yesterday when I was riding, I kept smelling coolant. It seemed to be coming from around the motor. So today I checked clamps. Found the clamp for the rubber hose to metal coolant line behind the little access door between the seats was loose. I hope that takes care of it. It was damp around it so I'm confident that was the leak.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yup same as mine direction 2. good roof, good Canadian product & price..

·
Registered
578 Posts
So that's where the Kolpin roof went to. Canada! I have the same roof. Except it was Kolpin when I bought it. Then all the sudden it was unavailable. Good roof. Small. Well made. Good price.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I realize the Sport is not that heavy - but I wouldn't get under it with that jack stand - Ha!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Love the white out. Looks awesome, as well as all your add ons man.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cueball, did you paint them or wrap it? Looks good! You still on your same set of mud lites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cueball, did you paint them or wrap it? Looks good! You still on your same set of mud lites?

Wrapped it. Thank you! Yes sir still on same 30x10. Didn’t get much riding done last year. Moved between provinces.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Was at Hatfield McCoy last week and discovered the belts in my stock Carlisle tires had separated in my right rear tire causing a huge bulge in the center of the tread. Took a trip to Wild Willy's and had him install 27" GBC Dirt Commander all the way around on my stock 12" wheels. Now have 8-ply tires and was able to enjoy the next two days at Pocahontas and Pinnacle Creek. Today I remounted my Kimpex box due to the existing screws were backing out from the bed mount locations. Drilled new holes and used large washers and nylon nuts under the bed. Hopefully that resolves the box coming loose again and flopping around on the trails.

001.JPG

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nothing yet. Waiting for all the parts to get here that are ordered. DG Cage , PRP seats , OMF wheels, , wheel studs , Crow seatbelts , got the bushings today and the 28/10×14 Tensor Regulaters came last Monday. Next week everything should be here. I hope 🤞

2661 - 2680 of 2723 Posts