Wildcat Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 2723 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think I needed longer springs with the new muffler but made it work.

Did ring off a screw cap on my spring cover.... be interesting getting the screw out!

·
Registered
58 Posts
20181202_165250_resized.jpg

Hauled the beast up to the cabin and went for my first real ride yesterday..... it stayed around 5000-6000 rpm's pretty consistently just tooling around.
Is this normal as it seems pretty high for just cruising at 25 - 30 mph ???.... It was 17 degrees out......glad I had the windshield and rear window in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Almost finished, just waiting on octane to get me my new piece for the wrap. Getting rid of textron off-road from the wrap.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Made a harness bar for my 19 sport today. I was going back and forth for days trying to figure out which harness bar to use and just seemed foolish to spend $150+ on a piece of tube steel. Just used a 43” piece of 1” tube steel and drilled holes 9/16” in from each end and bolted it up to the existing bracket for the seatbelts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I can’t believe you got that thing in there. Did you have to jack it up?

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
you need to supplement your tailgates support cables...

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I made these supports on my own with some 1/4” X 3” flat stock & 1/2 bolts easy to make & it really adds a lot of support to the tailgate & I feel better knowing if I break a tailgate wire I won’t kill someone

2701 - 2720 of 2723 Posts