Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2726 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wired red led lights in the interior . Put in the switch for the led light bar also installed angle bars . Heading to ride the wilds tomorrow for 3 days of riding

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
It has rained everyday since the weekend I bought my Sport. Yesterday was the first day that it did not rain here in 19 days. So I loaded up and drove to Nacogdoches County with the kiddo and the ex-wife. Finally got to open up the Sport and see what kind of power it has. Very impressive!!! Effortlessly got it up to 64 MPH. We rode 30 miles on backroads. I was really surprised how well it handles on pavement too, but still annoyed by how high the shoulder belts are placed. I constantly had to hold the belt off my neck. Harnesses will be on order soon. Wish I had taken my camera to get pics of some of the flooded river and creeks we saw. Sorry, that wont happen again!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I dont think ive seen rain since mid april. 27c(80f) may not be hot for you guys, im 55 degrees latitude north usually all we get is rain, snow and wind in may

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
How bout some pics of the mount, if you have a chance???

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hollywood will be happy. I just ordered 2" 4pt harnesses from UTV Inc.

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,596 Posts

·
Administrator
27,596 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Went to ride the wilds and put 150 miles on it in a day and a half great time great wether but very dusty could use a little rain

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Thanks KENDOG689 for the pic of the mirror. I'll have to check on one. I like how it hugs the cage.

I installed my winch today. The kit from MLS is good, but still had mod the harnesses.

IMG_4402.JPG

Reactions: Tn32268

·
Registered
108 Posts
So today I added a little width to my rear flares, and finished the inner A-arm guards.
JCIII

Attachments

Reactions: 16foxracing16

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Looks good! I just might have to make some a-arm guards that are tall enough to protect the cv boots. I haven't seen any that do.

21 - 40 of 2726 Posts