thanks for your inputthat appears to be simply an aftermarket secondary. this setup is not for your arctic cat, this setup is built for a snowmobile. that engine and transmission is from a snowmobile. there are tons of options available for snowmobiles, multiple aftermarket companies building fancy primary and secondary clutches that will handle huge power. the problem is: these setups wont fit your machine because they are not built to fit the ATV / UTVs yet. once aftermarket companies like STM get a wildcat (they said for about 8 weeks) they could build a completely new billet roller secondary. the secondary pictured above is likely an overall larger diameter than whatever the stock secondary is, netting a 30% lower gearing gain due to the overall increase in diameter when coupled with a longer belt.
as of yet, nobody makes fancy billet race clutches for these arctic cats. the aftermarket flyweight primary clutches wont fit since arctic cat uses a wet clutch design. and because the covers are so tight. there is very little room to move and incorporate new larger clutches. its only a matter of time before all of this is done just give us time.
................I dont think its a snowmobile motor in that pic - Looks like an X-18 Predator and they use a GM 2.4.. yes it is x-18 i think it will be good for the wild cat....................
2009-2010 X-18S Specifications..............
• GM Ecotec
• 170HP 2.4 Liter Engine @ 155 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
• Exhaust: Stainless Steel Twin Tip Muffler with
Stainless Steel Header Manifold, Certified
• Stainless Steel Intake Manifold
• Cooling: Large Capacity Radiator, Triple 9” Fans
(Independently Relayed and Fused)
• Air Filter: K&N Washable Pleated Mesh
• OE Ignition: Computer & Wiring Harness
• Power Rack
• Alternator 120 Amp
• Automatic CVT
• 4,5 or 6 Speed Manual Upgrade Available
• 8 to 1 (2WD) .091 Differential, F-N-R Transmission
• Axles: 1-1/4” Chromoly with 930 CV Joints
• Automatic Clutch: Modified Arctic Cat Driven Clutch
and Drive Clutch, Kevlar Belt
• Shifter: Billet Machined Aluminum F-N-R