Wildcat Forum banner

what dose this mean

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Wildman 
#1 ·
The Wildcat gives consumers a pure-sport hot rod and marks our first entry into the growing sport side-by-side market," said Jordan. "Dealer demand for this off-road vehicle is very strong and we remain on track to begin shipping it to dealers in the third quarter of this fiscal year."

this was a statement ceo made but when is the third quarter

#3 ·
I not knowing anything about AC and how they do buisness would guess one of two things.

1) The CEO was off on his prodiction on when they would release the Wildcat and thought it would be sooner.

2) They one on the same cycle as some other motorcycle & ATV companies which means their 3rd quarter would be in Jan-Apr. Some companies release their new stuff in the spring /summer months instead of at the end of the year like car companies so that consumers can enjoy their NEW product during the summer months. The military ends it's fiscal year in Sept so the start of their new year is Oct. Or it was when I was in.

#4 ·
original production was planned to begin in august, and units to roll out in september to dealers, i was supposed to have my own personal test unit in september. tooling for a new part on the wildcat held up part of the production, and has still got things on delay. there still is not a pure 100% production unit out yet. the ones out at the test rides and in photos are all pre-production test units. and as far as i am told, are not 100% the same as a production unit. they are still testing many things and trying to iron out any bugs.

#5 · (Edited)
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Arctic Cat Inc. (ACAT) today reported that net earnings increased to $21.4 million, or $1.15 per diluted share, on net sales of $204.8 million for the fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2011.

:cool:

This means the CEO believes the Wildcats will begin shipping by Dec 31st at latest, with the 3rd fiscal quarter being October, November, and December.

Makes sense, as dealers are saying January/February arrival anticipated so far.

To find out a companies fiscal year, find their earnings report like this one for Arctic Cat: http://seekingalpha.com/news-article/2050210-arctic-cat-reports-fiscal-2012-second-quarter-results

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.