Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen nor heard a thing of MCX in ???? almost a month?? What happened? Did their Wildcat shit the bed? They were very active posting in the initial stages of development, went riding one time with their first build, 1 review stating they burned up something in the clutch, and then they disappeared. I am guessing something went wrong, or they just got too busy with Cali desert season. I was really hoping for a turbo dyno number.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
well i can say, its not a good sign......

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
They are working on the new kits .. I know he is super busy right now with XP kits .. His manufacturing and tuning facility is across the country from him and they dont post here... but I know its in the works

·
Registered
158 Posts
I dropped by their shop yesterday .. .. ..

As Johnny stated -- Trey is a bit stretched ............

The Wildcat -- The protype is complete and the machine is on it's way to Sweeden for a complete evaluation and any tweaking -- Then the production kit will be finalized and go into production.

I also saw Tim's APEX build ........ Another SWEET sled engine conversion !!

And then -- Hidden in a dark secret location in a far back corner ........ Is Trey's latest creation .......... And -- I can't wait to see if he can pull it off !! !! !!

I'm sure when Trey returns from his travel half way around the World to work on yet another project -- He'll up date us all .. .. .. :)

Stay Tuned !!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know he's working on it still according o my deal out ther when we talked last week just swamped. We are in the peak of the season here in The west.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Trey shipped the Wildcat to Sweden for the final production kit to be made. We won't hear anything until that's finished, the Wildcat and kit are complete and sent back. Should only be a short time now until you can actually order the final production kit :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is there anyone here who has any experience installing a mcx kit on their wildcat? I am currently installing one on mine as well and i am struggling with a couple things. Even if someone can get me in touch with someone i can ask 2 questions to!! Any help would be greatly appreciated if you could please private message me!!

·
Administrator
27,924 Posts
Is there anyone here who has any experience installing a mcx kit on their wildcat? I am currently installing one on mine as well and i am struggling with a couple things. Even if someone can get me in touch with someone i can ask 2 questions to!! Any help would be greatly appreciated if you could please private message me!!
I saw you had that other thread, and well reviving a 6 year old thread might be a record! Get 3 more posts, you need 5 to PM. PM JBL (Joey). He installed a Siebler (spell) turbo on his '12. I know it's a different turbo, but he might be able to help you.

DISCLAIMER: Do not under any circumstances give him your phone number. The texts will never stop, LOL.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I saw you had that other thread, and well reviving a 6 year old thread might be a record! Get 3 more posts, you need 5 to PM. PM JBL (Joey). He installed a Siebler (spell) turbo on his '12. I know it's a different turbo, but he might be able to help you.

DISCLAIMER: Do not under any circumstances give him your phone number. The texts will never stop, LOL.
LOL, but pretty sure Joey has the MCX kit.

·
Administrator
27,924 Posts

·
Administrator
27,924 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts