Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can buy in both,just wanting the best deal.I know Ca will be more,but would like a comparison.Thx

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I can't speak to prices out there but I looked up all the dealers within 100 miles of me on the Arctic Cat website dealer locater and just started emailing all of them for an out the door quote. Saved a lot of time and BS

·
Registered
87 Posts
Most I have read here seem to be $16599---So if you can buy Ariz vs Ca you'll save a bunch on the sales tax--Pm a couple of the dealers on here.

Happy

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I bought mine from CSA in Tucson for $16,271 plus tax, because I registered it there in AZ. I know Prestige in Temecula matched that price for another member. I think his total with CA tax was about $17,750.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info.I would rather buy in Az so I can plate it right away.Going down next weekend and going to have a look around.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just visited Bass Pro shop in Mesa. They have 10 Wildcats. $16,999 + $1,538 tax = $18,537. 10 more coming in next week.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Berts Mega Mall, 1511 Azusa, Covina, CA $18,700 OTD last month.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Going shoping in Az. tomorrow and see what I can find.$19000 otd is a lil high.I will return with hopefully good news.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts