Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
508 Posts
I like the Big Gun.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i vote for big gun overall appearance including hardware mounts and pipe routing.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep. I think the big guns are a little quieter. I like them. I have ron woods on my commander x and they are so loud my wife can not here me talk while we are driving. Does anyone have big gun on their atv or utv and how do they sound.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope i can get the big guns that will slip-on.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yosumura has always made awesome products,they have one in the works,ill go with the slip on for price and it will be awesome to keep those coated headers from the factory yosh pipes always have a deep tone! No contest for me

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yoshi actually used a dyno and does r%d.check their web site out take a tour!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have big gun exhaust on my xtz 1000 prowler and they sound great as long as you run quiet cores
r they loud. R u able to talk to your passager. I can't hear myself think with ron woods exhaust.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm with Rabbit on this one, if they make usable horsepower. I have a couple of other conditions though, they have to be quiet and light. I doubt that I'll change mine, if I do it will be a slip on. I'm tired of all of the noise.

Dwight

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would wait till either the muzzy (for a full system) or i believe Gibson has redone. there Utv line and they're quite and cheap being a slip on.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts