Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about this now for a while. I think the first thing is to add a harness bar behind the seats so that I can add 4/5 point harnesses. Now I also know that I am going to get the 3 2" receivers for the winch (Front mount, rear mount and storage mount) and plan on running a Viper winch with 55' of rope instead of cable. I'll use a quick disconnect like Warn sells to run cable to the front and rear. I am working on my list of AC accessories I want to get with the Wildcat but I am talking about stuff other than that.

So what is on your dream list?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Depends On When They Come In Oct / Nov Play In The Mud Dec / Jan Race On The Ice

·
Registered
161 Posts
Figure out how to carry a spare tire and extra gas. The tire mount they show looks like it covers the bed. I take a lot of long trips so I need all the storage I can get.

I'll need a canopy also. I like the looks of the hard top but I don't understand the openings in it.

After that I'm going to rip up the Baja with it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Roof is cool and so are the front / rear receiver hitches + winch
Some kind of A-Arm guard to protect the exposed steering arms - that it my biggest fear.
New tires, probably Pitbulls
Stereo
Flip out windshield
new trailer to haul it on since mine is not big enough

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Figure out how to carry a spare tire and extra gas. The tire mount they show looks like it covers the bed. I take a lot of long trips so I need all the storage I can get.

I'll need a canopy also. I like the looks of the hard top but I don't understand the openings in it.

Looks Like A Roof Mount For Me I'd like The Room In Back For More Stuff To

·
Registered
412 Posts

BajaBob take a look at this tire mount. Goes into the rear receiver and includes a jack.
The Ultimate Tire Carrier

A
nd let us know when you are headed to Baja - I think a little Wil!cat ride down Baja would rock.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a nice looking tire carrier. I like the idea.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Full FUTV UHMW skid plates and arm guards and 5 point restraints.
So how long for you to have some offered to the rest of us once you get your hands on one?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Roof, front windshield, harness bar and 4/5 point. Then HAMMER on it!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They do come with a full bottom skid but what is it made of? I can't find anything that says what it is. The full skid the Factory UTV offers is made from the UHMW which slides over rocks and stuff easy. Plus they will make A arm protection too. If you haven't check out their stuff on their web site.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Thought it came equipped with full bottom skids.
The come with a cheap plastic skid plate which Artic Cat obviously doesn't have a lot of faith in since they are selling an aluminum replacement in the Wildcat accessories catalog. I know in the RZR world our UHMW skids are preferred about 5 to 1 over aluminum according to polls taken on the RZR Forum site.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would run it till breakin then AIRDAM clutching muzzys fuel controller clean up the intakes and throttlebodys. 100hp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts