Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS - Johnny, since we have not been able to connect, I am calling you NOW for that harness and whip mount. PICK UP MAN!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Same belt as the prowler. Find a prowler belt you have a wildcat belt.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Where is everyone getting their belts? Stick with AC brand, or go with something else? How about price? I haven't seen them for less than $120?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I found a place called MFG Supply that sells Dayton High Performance Extreme belts for about $54 ea. They look about the same as stock or HD belts from other brands, but I haven't tried them yet.

I have a stock belt in now which replaced the stock belt that shredded at 109 mi. These are my next 2 spares, hopefully I won't need to use them too soon.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great info that was just what I was looking for. I don't have a spare belt yet, and I don't like being many miles out without one. But that hasn't stopped me though:fingersx::p

·
Registered
485 Posts
I went to mfg website, and it looked to me like the correct belt was the one for 89.99. Still better than $120 so I went ahead and ordered one

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
They must have sold out of the other ones. The 2 I bought were HPX2234-W1 for $54.50 ea., these are the XTX ones for $89.99.

Oh well, still a little bit cheaper than stock ones. I hope they're as good or better.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I got a gates belt on mine now, after my stock one blew. So I'll see how it works.

·
Registered
412 Posts
They must have sold out of the other ones. The 2 I bought were HPX2234-W1 for $54.50 ea., these are the XTX ones for $89.99.

Oh well, still a little bit cheaper than stock ones. I hope they're as good or better.
How do you know these fit? The websites lookup tool doesn't list the Wildcat.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well, I am trusting what others said in this post-the part # and also they are the same as a prowler belt:fingersx:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Has anyone tried the EPI belt on a Wildcat or Prowler?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts