·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of LED lights are you guys using and where did you buy them

·
Registered
345 Posts
yhea I want to know too, those A/C ones seem overpriced....
also I seem to brush a lot of trees with the cage, do they hold up to some abuse?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I love my VoltageLights 5 watt single row light bar. Very well made and brighter than any two row 3 watt light bar I've seen. The price is pretty good too.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Reactions: RedMan

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
20,000 lum.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Thats is a 40". The one i want is only 30" at 20,000. 10" SHORTER AND A $900 CHEAPER.

·
Registered
345 Posts
yhea I know, just giving you crap...

the lights you linked are cool, they are still overcharging for them though....

I have been collecting led flashlights for a few years amazing how bright those little leds are....

if you look at these they are 10.00 each add some way to hold them and you have a light bar. The ones you linked have wicked machine work done to them and are different leds.... I guess I'm kind of cheap and was hoping to get something in the 100.00 range that was good enough for my once in awhile night ride...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm sorry, but no way in hell I'm paying a grand for Friggin lighting! My buddy bought the 30"version of these and I have the 20" coming tomorrow. At $300 for the 20"spot/flood, its less than half the price of a similar rigid bar:
Here's a video of what the 20" Puts out:

·
Registered
345 Posts
if you want to get from china you can do cheaper, link
I didn't do much surfing but I'm sure you could cut 10% off that price without much looking...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Guys I sell those Totron Light bars on the side. I can get 40, 30, 20, 12, 6, and 3x3 lights.

Please PM me for more details and prices.

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts