Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting my WC thursday and will be ordering tires next week. I live in the desert and do alot of hard dirt trail and rocky riding and sometimes slick mud, alot of people love the bighorns. What have you guys had luck with and would recommend. I thought about getting 27s instead of 26.

·
Registered
218 Posts
welcome to the sight. Its to early to tell what tires work best on this machine. The terra cross worked pretty good around here but the Big horns held up better. JMHO

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was mototech in Boise, ID. I heard from a friend in UT to call them, I talked to Dave and he said he had three one demo, one sold, and one for ME:). Thanks for the info Steve.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Like My Pitbulls & From what I Have Read Hope They Work Out Good
So Far So Good:cool:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I had Bighorns on my RZR and put a lot of desert miles on them with no problems. My buddy had ITP Bajacross on his rhino and had great luck with them too. After seeing some pics of the 28" Bajacross on the Wildcat, I think that's what I'm getting.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I had Bighorns on my RZR and put a lot of desert miles on them with no problems. My buddy had ITP Bajacross on his rhino and had great luck with them too. After seeing some pics of the 28" Bajacross on the Wildcat, I think that's what I'm getting.
What are the best prices you've seen on these tires?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I run GBC Dirt Tamers on my AC ATV. They are similar to the bighorns but have heavier lugs and sidewalls. Ride real rocky terrain and never had a problem at all. Ebay had the best prices when I bought tires for mine and my wifes. She has GBC Dirt Commanders. Check out Ebay store TiresCheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts