:cool:
004.jpg 003.jpg 007.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg [

My 27.5 Pit Bull On Vision161 From discount Tires
Awaiting The Wildcat:D

Reactions: BajaBob

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If you plan on driving that wildcat you need a major alignment job;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
:cool:
View attachment 573 View attachment 574 View attachment 575 View attachment 576 View attachment 577 [

My 27.5 Pit Bull On Vision161 From discount Tires
Awaiting The Wildcat:D
Your tire and wheel setup looks awesome! Have you ran Pitbulls before? I've been using ITP Bajacross but the sidewalls are too thin for my use so I'm looking to go with another tire. I ride exclusively in Baja so we have to deal with a lot of rocks and cactus. I just got 3 holes in one sidewall and now that tire is shot.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Your tire and wheel setup looks awesome! Have you ran Pitbulls before? I've been using ITP Bajacross but the sidewalls are too thin for my use so I'm looking to go with another tire. I ride exclusively in Baja so we have to deal with a lot of rocks and cactus. I just got 3 holes in one sidewall and now that tire is shot.
Hey Full of Mud...a quick hijack of your thread if I may.... So BajaBob, what's the general consensus as to the best tire on utv's for the desert?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks And No This Is The First Time Trying These Tires
Hope They Work Out For All Types Of Land

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Full of Mud...a quick hijack of your thread if I may.... So BajaBob, what's the general consensus as to the best tire on utv's for the desert?
I'm not sure. I don't meet many utv's on the trail in Baja so consequently I've got no one to discuss this with. I race Class 8 in Score and other local races but as a full sized truck we start so far ahead of the UTV's that I don't get a chance to ask the racers either.

Johnny-which of the Pitbull's do you run?

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Full of Mud,

Great looking tires and wheels. Can't wait until you get the shinny part to go with them. I got about 40 laps in a WildCat last Sunday at Speedworld racetrack. What a blast. Awesome machine.

BTW, thanks for your support.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1st Thing when I Get Home The Duro Suck

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but didn't someone say a 12" rim will fit on the rear of the WC? Would a 12" rim fit on the front of a WC? If so, there might be some advantages to running a 12" rim instead of a 14" rim. At lower tire pressures, a smaller rim will give a longer footprint than a larger rim (we noticed a huge difference on trucks with 15" rims vs other trucks with 18" rims) and the other added benefit is a 27" or 28" tire in a 12" rim is going to have 2" more sidewall between a rock and the lip of the rim, for greater protection. I know a 14" rim probably looks nicer, but if a 12" clears the brakes on both ends, it might be worth it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Socal it was stated because of the brakes the only way to run a 12 in front was to use spacers and was advised against putting extra stress on the front suspension components. YMMV.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts