That might be a pretty good spring. It is rated at 2 9/16"-1 5/16". That is a lot closer to what we have than the 2.7-1.7well i could not get the ok on the $78 spring, so I ordered the 0646-439 50/250 so we will see how it turns out.
I'm not sure I buy into that.I've read the EBS is not kind when you are airborne and land. Your thoughts on this.
You got it dude. Good way to screw up a fun day.Rev match. Motorcycles, biggest learning lcurve when growing up riding 2 strokes then switching to 4 strokes, first time I hit a big jump and landed almost went over the bars...
That's it. The problem with them. ThanksI'm not sure I buy into that.
1. EBS is dependent on resistance when you are slowing down, which is none when you are airborne.
2. EBS keeps the RPM up while you are decelerating so the engine speed should be higher if it doesn't disengage while you are in the air.
3. Without EBS the engine went to idle whenever I let off the throttle.
4. Unless you are jumping triples we are not in the air long enough for it to react.
5. Throttle control and timing is everything when you are jumping.
This is all theory and real world might be different but in theory EBS should be better not worse.
The only down side I see is the rollers in the secondary are not in contact with the ramp when they are on the EBS side so slamming the rollers into the ramp when you land might be a little harsh
Going off your measurements and results and the measurements on it, I think it should beThat might be a pretty good spring. It is rated at 2 9/16"-1 5/16". That is a lot closer to what we have than the 2.7-1.7
I might have to try it. Let me know how it works
Yes it appears you did. So I'm still on the search. I have a bikeman spring on the way. But I'm afraid its going to have to high of an engagement. The Joy's of the hut of a few hundred rpm.country cat $39 free shipping. Went and looked, apparently I bought the last one they had in stock
thats the same sheet I was using, from what i can find the black spring is a 143/250. they must have just messed up on the sheetCrawler here's the sheet I found. The second black spring that shows the same specs as the black/white has different rates when you look it up.