Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up number 118 in Utah and Im ready to order New wheels and Tires.
Anyone have any pictures of a cat with after market wheels and tires on there machine ?

What size can I go ? I had superatv 30x10x14 all the way around my RZR 4..I paid 115 each but they have went up in cost alot.
And I wasnt to happy with that brand . They seemed to shed layers of rubber in clomps and I lost two side walls.
So any input would be great.

·
Registered
161 Posts
How were those 30" tires on the RZR? Did you lose a lot of low end power? What was your top speed with them on? My RZR4 tops put at about 61 with stock tires.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It lugged down but when I put the holz clucth kit on it and woke right back and on the asphalt I would hammer down and spin the tires.I also had a 2 inch lift and all my shocks revalved.Theres picture of the abuse I put it through on rzr forums.
and for speed Im not sure because it read incorrect with those tires.I do know i was half a length behind my buddys 2011 rzr 4
and mine was a 2010 the 2011 was stock tires with a airbox and pipe and ecu with a holz clutch kit.
I think everything was a waste except the holz kit amd tires.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Might As Well Call Discount tires The Duros Suck

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where is the cheapest for a 28 or 29 tall tire ? I already curb two rims playing around the house.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I picked up number 118 in Utah and Im ready to order New wheels and Tires.
Anyone have any pictures of a cat with after market wheels and tires on there machine ?

What size can I go ? I had superatv 30x10x14 all the way around my RZR 4..I paid 115 each but they have went up in cost alot.
And I wasnt to happy with that brand . They seemed to shed layers of rubber in clomps and I lost two side walls.
So any input would be great.

I wish Rocky Mountain ATV would hurry and pull there head out and get wheels and sand tires for these wildcats, and other parts and accessories.

Reactions: JackRabbit
1 - 20 of 53 Posts