Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pre-ordered a 2022 wildcat xx ltd almost 12 months ago now and my dealer said his rep just keeps giving him a run around and I was hoping someone on here could shine some light on the reason the ltd and se are not being released to anyone? Please give me a peace of mind with a response as to why they are not making or releasing these machines at this time also if and when they will start releasing them any info/help would be greatly appreciated guys thanks

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else have any news hearsay rumors what not I’m just trying to figure out if I’m going to get away from arctic cat all together I have 4 cat sleds and a dvx 400 375 2x4 I have been arctic cat 100% my hole life and as soon as textron took over I haven’t seen anything except negative things from them dealers closing all over my parents used to sell arctic cat quads and we had no support then does this mean cat is going to eventually (near future) go out of business?

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I just recieved notice that after a year and a week, my pre-order 2022 ltd is finally at the dealer. just gotta take a day off and go get it. Can’t wait to ride it this weekend. I will try to post some info on it after I ride it

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So first off I unloaded the new ltd and put two mile on it in the driveway giving the kids a scare! I then smelt antifreeze so I got out and looked and found there was two junk hose clamps. One on the thermostat housing and one on the bleed line. I have put 40 miles on around the roads so far and the clutch’s are nice max speed 75 rev limiter is 9500 rpm overall I’m happy so far. Back shifting is good and acceleration is as well. On the downside the engine is very noisy, sounds like it rattles everywhere but it is just the nature of the beast I guess. There is a touch of milky oil/moisture on the dipstick, however the oil it’s self looks great. Only time will tell if it holds up or not

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well I just wanted to add that after 47 miles total on the new 2022 xx ltd the cam gear bolts backed out and threw shavings from the valve cover threw the engine and smoked the engine. Arctic cats tech said he’d put money on bad rod bearings however they are bad now but the cam gear bolts caused the issue. The car never had been off road at all and I was being mindful of the “break-in” period. As stated in the previous post I just rode around town here on the roads to be sure I didn’t get into any situations where I’d need to really get on it hard for any amount of time. Supposed to be getting it back today hopefully it stays together this time for at least a couple weeks.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Grille Hood
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Grille Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Musical instrument Automotive tire Wood Metal Rim

Automotive tire Finger Bicycle part Tool Thumb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts