Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are they going to be available for purchase? Does anyone know if AC will have affordable finanacing like Polaris?

·
Registered
508 Posts
At the demo I was told the pre orders should hit sometime in feb. After all those orders are filled, dealers will start to get floor models. Dont know that time frame.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I don't know what the finanacing is like thru Polaris so I can't say. I am going to try my credit union first before I do anything. There is a thread on here where someone talked about what Arctic Cat rates were but I forget.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The dealers usually have several finance companies that they use and they are usually better than going through the manufacturer. Try GE financial, sheffield, or there are a few others.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Looks like Arctic Cat via Sheffield was offering 6.9% on 60 months, with the no down, no payments until March on Prowlers and Sheffields site. (https://secure.sheffieldfinancial.com/promotions.aspx?M1E&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1) A little high considering Polaris uses Sheffield and they are offering like 2.9 or 3.9. I have a sizeable down payment so hopefully I can get a better rate than 6.9%, my RZR S was 3.9%, guess we will see.

Arctic Cat site offering pointing to Sheffield: Special Offers

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had good experience with Sheffield over the years. Always got 3.9% and easy repayment system. I hope that deal stays on the table and not go to 6.9%.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts