Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Wildcat on Nov. 20th from So Cal. I joined the early purchase program to get priority shipment. I call the dealer at Bass Pro Shop and they apparently have no idea when my order will be built or shipped? How can that be, were is the value add from AC to the dealer, to the customer who put money down and waiting for guidance and direction? One would think AC would go out of their way to informing the deals so they can inform their customers on deliveries?

Is there a way to track an order with AC or is the answer sit and wait. That is what I am getting from Bass Pro Shop. Thanks in advance for any feedback and guidance.

·
Registered
332 Posts
They sent me an email saying end of this month or first of Feb. I ordered mine on 11/12

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Is there any evidence that the second run has actually been built? They built 225 and shipped them, then nothing. I would think that if production just cuntinued without any delay, we would have seen #226 by now.Is it possible that AC has been working on some changes after the display models?Just thinking out loud :)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Is there any evidence that the second run has actually been built? They built 225 and shipped them, then nothing. I would think that if production just cuntinued without any delay, we would have seen #226 by now.Is it possible that AC has been working on some changes after the display models?Just thinking out loud :)
It wouldn't be out of the question that if they know things like the net rattle that they might correct that on the next production run. I wonder if they will try to integrate the grab handle that was talked about as something they were trying to do. We can always hope!!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Its taking some extra time to put the factory installed turbo and WCD on, for us that put out the $500 up front

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was told by. Close friend who is an avid rzr owner, 20 or more, who is switching to wildcat that his dealer found out there were air box changes and clutching changes being made hats why there's a delay. Take I for what it's worth.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
we can always hope!! i would be thrilled to the bone if that was true!

I was told by. Close friend who is an avid rzr owner, 20 or more, who is switching to wildcat that his dealer found out there were air box changes and clutching changes being made hats why there's a delay. Take I for what it's worth.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I ordered my Wildcat on Nov. 20th from So Cal. I joined the early purchase program to get priority shipment. I call the dealer at Bass Pro Shop and they apparently have no idea when my order will be built or shipped? How can that be, were is the value add from AC to the dealer, to the customer who put money down and waiting for guidance and direction? One would think AC would go out of their way to informing the deals so they can inform their customers on deliveries?

Is there a way to track an order with AC or is the answer sit and wait. That is what I am getting from Bass Pro Shop. Thanks in advance for any feedback and guidance.
Did they fill out and have you sign the Early Ride form from Arctic Cat and record the $500 deposit? Most of the folks who I've talked to that went to Bass Pro did not do the form. If it was not done on the form it is not an Early Ride order, but simply waiting for a stock unit to show up. If that's the case, don't blame Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
508 Posts
:biggthumpup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Crap, my dealer didn't have me fill out anything when I ordered mine. Just gave me a reciept for my $500. I was wondering why some of you guys were getting emails about your Cat and I wasn't. Nuts! Wonder how long I'm going to have to wait?

Dwight

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i believe any deposit given to a or by a dealer to arctic cat before the early ride program ended, you are included, you didnt have to sign up at the ride events or sign squat. the deposit given before the deadline is the same as = guaranteed ride preorder , i think it was over in late nov or early dec. and thats my story and i'm stickin to it!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Pawn is on. The only caveat is if your dealer just banked the money as a deposit and made no pre-order through A/C. I could see that happening. I did not fill out a form but I sure as hell pissed off the manager who had to call A/C and resubmit a new order for my change of color choice.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Did they fill out and have you sign the Early Ride form from Arctic Cat and record the $500 deposit? Most of the folks who I've talked to that went to Bass Pro did not do the form. If it was not done on the form it is not an Early Ride order, but simply waiting for a stock unit to show up. If that's the case, don't blame Arctic Cat.
What exactly are the benefits of being an Early Ride order?

I put down a deposit on 12/21/11 and I'm supposedly #5 on the waiting list at that dealer, but I haven't heard anything from AC or the dealer yet. All I have is an emailed copy of the bill of sale with the deposit amount and balance due listed on it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That you will be priority over walk in customers to get yours first.

·
Registered
527 Posts
What exactly are the benefits of being an Early Ride order?

I put down a deposit on 12/21/11 and I'm supposedly #5 on the waiting list at that dealer, but I haven't heard anything from AC or the dealer yet. All I have is an emailed copy of the bill of sale with the deposit amount and balance due listed on it.
The early ride program gaurenteed the cutomer one of the first production run units to be delivered in February. If you waited until after the program ended to put your deposit, yours unit would be delivered after all preorders were filled.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The early ride program gaurenteed the cutomer one of the first production run units to be delivered in February. If you waited until after the program ended to put your deposit, yours unit would be delivered after all preorders were filled.

Being #5 on the waiting list, wouldn't they deliver at least 5 of them to the dealership in the first shipment? I thought ordering before they started shipping any units was a "preorder".

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
As a dealer i can tell you that it can be looked up on cattracker. However there is a spot on there that say's delivery date that really means build date. And some people are getting told there shipping date but it is actually there build date..:pat:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts