Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I went at this place Home and had a great time. They allowed me and my father in law the whole place to ourselves. Very nice people.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Durhamtown Plantation
Moto Mountain
Highland Park

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank i live in al. looking for new place to ride i go to the dune in mi. and ok .

·
Registered
508 Posts
Out of those Durhamtown is probably gonna be the best. Go when they have a poker run, motorcycle stunt show, or utv race. Alot going on there.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Durhamtown is very rules heavy and enforces them strictly. It is still a good place to ride but is mostly like making a loop. Look at the site map. You will see what I mean. They have some hill climbs and an area along the river but mostly wanders through the woods, about 75 to 100 miles total though. What part of AL are you in. Have you been to the Talladega area to ride? I hear there is a new place. Not sure of the name. What about Stoney Lonesome in Cullman AL? You should look into TN for great riding.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i em in huntsville al.be in the dune thing for 35 years em 55 go try some trails with the wildcat

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Do an internet search for Coal Creek OHV, Brimstone, Pickett and Ride Royal Blue in TN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts