Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for the fun of it, where will you be riding your Wildcat......me, trails and the woods.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
In Mn.:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Havoc.........................

I'd like to go riding with you at least once....sounds like it could be interesting.

·
Registered
592 Posts
In WILD WONDERFUL West Virginia. Steep hills, creek/river beds, big bad mud holes, woods, narrow trails ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
In WILD WONDERFUL West Virginia. Steep hills, creek/river beds, big bad mud holes, woods, narrow trails ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!
Gots To Come Down & Ride With You:D

Reactions: wvabeer

·
Registered
157 Posts
Havoc.........................

I'd like to go riding with you at least once....sounds like it could be interesting.
it's cool, we make the best of what we have, we ride trails from coal pit to coal pit then stop and play in the hills and silts....the culm banks (coal waste hills) and silt pits (coal sand) should be a blast with the wildcat...coal dust wreaks havoc on the equipment though, especially the brakes.

It's not like it used to be 15-20 years ago, many areas where we used to ride are off limits....some rail beds were developed into walking trails and the granola crunchers don't like quads and sxs's...the big playgrounds have been reclaimed and are now boring overgrown fields, some are now being turned into housing developments. Slowly but surely our riding areas are disappearing, sad to say. What our state offers for public riding is a joke.

Riding in Maine and West Virginee where wvabeer is are two spots on my bucket list once I get me a Wildcat. I imagine you all have some great riding in Wisconsin too.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Thats the good thing about Arizona. 90% of the state is forest service or state land and all open for riding. Its possible to load up your supplies and do a 500 mile ride and cover everything from desert to 8,000+ ft. There is virtually nothing off limits except for some private land. But even much of that is accessible as long as you shut and latch their gates. I cant imagine living anywhere else.....................

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thats the good thing about Arizona. 90% of the state is forest service or state land and all open for riding. Its possible to load up your supplies and do a 500 mile ride and cover everything from desert to 8,000+ ft. There is virtually nothing off limits except for some private land. But even much of that is accessible as long as you shut and latch their gates. I cant imagine living anywhere else.....................
At least we don't have to worry about outrunning the mexican drug gangs or running over a group of illegals....lol....that 1000HO will come in handy outrunning those bandito's...lol....just busting chops....we used to have wide open riding, too many folks coming in from NY and NJ ruining it all...sounds like when I retire I should move to AZ(actually we are looking at Wyoming)....areas to ride SxS's and sleds will play a big factor on where we end up.

·
Banned
441 Posts
I,ll be at Glamis,high desert and mohave valley A.Z..Can,t wait,street legal and lots of beaches to cruize during the week!:cool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'll be riding up, down, and across the Baja. Endless miles of wilderness area. My house in Baja is on the north end of a 17 mile long beach. Needless to say, we spend a lot of time on that beach and others nearby.

In November we are going to go from the top of Baja, by Tecate, down to the tip, to Cabo, and then turn around and come back all the way. About 1800 miles.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Riding in the UP right now Dog......in the Keweenaw peninsula. Ride from here over to Big Bay....65 miles and hardly ever see anyone!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts