Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The flashlight holder thread got me thinking that it's probably a good time to upgrade from the ole maglite. I have used SureFire products on my riffle at work, but they run through batteries pretty quick. What do you guys recommend as a good replacement?

·
Registered
686 Posts
streamline protac 2L is an amazing little light. you get one and you wont regret it. fits in your pocket, has a clip and you can wear it like a pocket knife, and is bright as all get out. perfect flood beam, that has an incredible reach, upwards of 100meters. awesome little light

·
Registered
304 Posts
Any of the streamlights are great. You can get the rechargeable ones or they have other that run on regular batteries. I have a strion LED that I carry with me it is extremely bright and rechargeable. Being an LED it is very easy on the battery.

Dog

·
Registered
189 Posts
Great flashlight

Hi Scultz77,

Being somewhat of a flashlight freak I found a deal that can't be beat. I HIGHLY recommend this LED light. I bought a package if 3 for a little over $20.00. I was sure they must have been priced wrong. They are very small and put out a VERY BRIGHT light. They have 2 levels of power and a 3rd level that flashes.

They are rated as tactical lights, They have a good off on switch and are powered by 3 aaa batteries.

I was pleased to see they are still available on the Internet. Check them out - you won't be disappointed. The only downside is they only put out max lumens for about a hour. I use mine all the time and unless you want max brightness the batteries last quite a while.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&rlz=1C1FDUM_en&q=techlite+lumen+master&ix=seb&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=683&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=s

G
umball

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Scultz77,

Being somewhat of a flashlight freak I found a deal that can't be beat. I HIGHLY recommend this light. I bought a package if 3 for a little over $20.00. I was sure they must have been priced wrong. They are very small and put out a
lol.....kinda left me hangin bro ;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just placed an order for the Techlite Lumen Master 150. Got the 3pk for $25.95shipped from Amazon. thanks for the help everyone.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Just placed an order for the Techlite Lumen Master 150. Got the 3pk for $25.95shipped from Amazon. thanks for the help everyone.
Those look like the same ones Costco sells for about $18/ 3 pack. I like them. Not the very brightest, but plenty bright enough for normal use, and you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Costco 3-pack works well for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts