Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
who got his 2nd wave wildcat ? My dealer told me that mine is suposed to arrive february 2nd here in Québec, Canada.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well, Cattracker says my delivery date is Feb 7th for my green one, Feb 3 for my brother's black one, but the rep at AC said Cattracker has a misnomer, and that is actually the build date. That being said, if it truly was the delivery date, that would line up with yours I guess, provided that yours is black. Is it black?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No me and my friend we ordered two Green Wildcats and they are supposed to be here on the 2nd. Hope the dealer doesn't lie like the firs time because he promised us our two cats for january 15 at the latest.

·
Registered
986 Posts
No me and my friend we ordered two Green Wildcats and they are supposed to be here on the 2nd. Hope the dealer doesn't lie like the firs time because he promised us our two cats for january 15 at the latest.
Well I hope the same for you, but based on his track record, I'm going to say he very well might be wrong again. All the people I have spoken with knew nothing of possible delivery except what AC always advertised which is February. Now they can see on cat tracker a date representing something, just don't know 100% what yet. I'm praying that's it's delivery, but expecting it to be build.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
bump, just wanna keep this thread close to the top!:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts