Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after todays event at Winchester Bay I am totally sold on the Wildcat. I talked with the dealer who was there and got all the details I needed. Then talked with the wife about it and got the green light to do it. So I made a informal agreement with Dan's Motorsports in Salem, OR and will be sending him my deposit check at the begining of the month. He has a really good deal going for anyone in the PNW who is thinking about getting one. Also will be selling accessories at below MSRP.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It,s a done deal for me also, deposit paid on 10/26 after Barstow demo. Could not believe how it rode through the whoops out there. Seemed a little down on low end power compared to xp but I'm sure the aftermarket will cure that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I took the plunge last month @ Bass Pro of Las Vegas. Initially ordered the black one, but recent threads on this board instigated a change to the green one. Bass Pro had no issue accommodating my change of heart. February can't get here soon enough!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I picked the color Green also. I like the look of it better plus I just have never been a fan of Black.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Black :cool:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Black for me too, when the green chips its black underneath anyway. I saw the green on their 4-wheelers and it is sweet, lotsa metal flake. If I rode dunes green might look cool but i know mine will get chipped up so its black for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I put a deposit down in the summer. It was way before they officially take deposits but I didn't want to miss out on the first ones. The owner of the dealership didn't even know what they were. His son, who runs the place knew about them though. I hope it arrives by Feb. 1st.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Deposit in early October on a Black unit but also formally made the change to green last week. What I found interesting is that they make you declare the color, meaning if you are on a list at number 2 and chose green and all they have is a black one, I imagine you have to wait for the next green one to arrive.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Its 2 Colors They Will Have Plentey ( Spelling Hay Viks Won ) Of Them To Send Out
Buy People Orders

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
What Im Saying Is if You Orderd One & Have A Down It Should Come As The Dealer Orderd Them
So If you Are The 2nd One To Order & You Orderd A Black One You Should Get A Black One

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
lol:cool:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts