Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna know, is there gonna be a cross bar behind seats for aftermarket belts
i wanna know, how the passenger grab bar is gonna be located or if?
i wanna know, what the real tires are gonna look like.
i wanna know, what clutch is really gonna be on it.
i wanna know, within a week, when i can expect my toy to arrive.
i wanna know, if the seats are gonna be adjustable.
i wanna know, what the hp rating is.
i wanna know, more more more!!
i dont see how some more info cant seem to make it out of the factory. these people must have a policy of, i could tell you, but then i would have to kill you. lol

·
Registered
986 Posts
i dont see how some more info cant seem to make it out of the factory. these people must have a policy of, i could tell you, but then i would have to kill you. lol
I wont' disagree with most of that. Delivery wise straight from their website, it's February. The other questions they won't answer, I just don't understand it. I will say since they filed 78HP with the whacko liberal environmentalist cuck state of California, that the HP will be 78 at production. Who knows on the clutch. And by the way, if I may get on a soapbox for a minute: Why the hell do the rest of us have to put up with noise, emission, and HP standards laid out by 1 damn state giving us all detuned machines that cost more money to get up to anything close of they are capable of??? That's a bunch of CRAP!! I wish the day would come where a manufacturer would produce machines for the rest of us and tell California to SUCK IT! Go next door and buy one, we aren't putting up with Cali government crap.

No offense meant to California peeps, but your government sucks ball sack.

·
Registered
263 Posts
They're keeping the specs tucked away with Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Leave the horse alone I die a little inside everytime I think of of things I want to know myself!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I wont' disagree with most of that. Delivery wise straight from their website, it's February. The other questions they won't answer, I just don't understand it. I will say since they filed 78HP with the whacko liberal environmentalist cuck state of California, that the HP will be 78 at production. Who knows on the clutch. And by the way, if I may get on a soapbox for a minute: Why the hell do the rest of us have to put up with noise, emission, and HP standards laid out by 1 damn state giving us all detuned machines that cost more money to get up to anything close of they are capable of??? That's a bunch of CRAP!! I wish the day would come where a manufacturer would produce machines for the rest of us and tell California to SUCK IT! Go next door and buy one, we aren't putting up with Cali government crap.

No offense meant to California peeps, but your government sucks ball sack.
whacko liberal envirnmentalist from MN that like's to tear up terra-firma...Here..lol and
I completely agree with you..100% One state dictating federal guidelines is garbage!!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
You know what they say about WANTING. You can want in one hand & shat in the other, which one do you think will get full the fastest?? So just keep on wanting I guess but keep the hand cleaner around.

·
Registered
986 Posts
whacko liberal envirnmentalist from MN that like's to tear up terra-firma...Here..lol and
I completely agree with you..100% One state dictating federal guidelines is garbage!!!
Don't get me wrong, I am a conservationist, and I love the environment, but I believe in it at a private level, it's BS when the government forces it down my throat to fulfill political agendas and line their pockets with more of my money....

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
This state does suck hairy donkey balls. I would LOVE it if there was a non-cali version that I could drive two hours to Reno Nevada to pick up. Granted, I would have the EPA commie bastards chasing me down and I would not be able to register it in Cali, but hey, HP comes at a price.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Honestly, I don't get the to low factor....so long as the straps are long enough so that you don't have the waist strap up around your chest. I would really appreciate an explanation as to why to low is no good.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The forward force of your body will cause an increasingly stronger downward force on the shoulder straps as they attempt to lay out horizontally from their attachment point. You would then be relying on the seat back to keep the straps from crushing your spine.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I have Crow 5 pt. in the buggy. If I remember correctly they wanted the shoulder harness mounts at approx +/- 10 deg from horizontal for proper mounting. I think if the belts are too low it pulls you down compressing the spine. The belts should hold you tightly in the seat but not compress you into the seat...

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Like he said do you want your spine compressed? If the point is too low the force ends up as downward pressure on your shoulders, this force can exceed 3000 lbs and can crush your spine. Maybe you can hold up 3000 lbs no sweat? I can't. :cool:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts