Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What bad luck,he totaled his cat his 1st ride,now he's bot gonna be the top poster,is he banned forever,

·
Registered
60 Posts
tx was the top poster...maybe when you exceed 1,540 posts,ya get banned...lol
noticed that "going140mph" was banned too......i must have missed the excitement:31:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Bit of a peeing match. Some bad things were said, some funny as hell things were said. In the end I laughed and cried at the same time!:p

Hmm, might need to whack off some of my posts lol!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hmmm banned from rzr forums too, starting to see a pattern here.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I don't like negativity towards an individual on here,and tx did piss me off once ,when he was talking how the trails I went on were the easy ones,he went to the same park as I did and I guess they weren't so easy.lol!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Quick, someone make a bunch of posts to take over the treasured #1 poster position.

<insert post hore picture>

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol anyone is welcome to go much higher! We can test the post theory!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Are you guys serious? Tx got banned?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Bit of a peeing match. Some bad things were said, some funny as hell things were said. In the end I laughed and cried at the same time!:p

Hmm, might need to whack off some of my posts lol!
If you are gonna whack off while you post, you can keep that to yourself!! Didn't know Tx got banned, but he did go after me for no reason recently. I didn't take kindly to it and probably went a bit overboard, but I still agreed with a lot of his points. Just not necessarily as it applied to me................

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are gonna whack off while you post, you can keep that to yourself!! Didn't know Tx got banned, but he did go after me for no reason recently. I didn't take kindly to it and probably went a bit overboard, but I still agreed with a lot of his points. Just not necessarily as it applied to me................
He's done the same to me before too. I don't mind constructive criticism at all...in fact, I invite it with hopes to learn other perspectives and ideas. However, name calling and being a jerk is so grade school. Rules are there for ALL of our benefit.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
While I don't defend any alleged bad behavior on his part (I don't recall him taking any first swings at anyone, but then a lot of posts get edited before I see them) I would have hoped that he would have gotten a warning or 2 via PM before getting the axe.

I always thought he was strongly opinionated, which I don't see ant problem with, since I'm also strongly opinionated as well. However, there were a number of times he could have been a lot more diplomatic than he was, he was pretty quick to throw the BS flag.

Well, I hope he is allowed back, he's a pretty smart fella, and did add a lot of logic and common sense to many of the conversations.

Reactions: Foxfire
1 - 20 of 89 Posts