Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pick up my buddy's xp900 tomorrow. coming to my house to race and video on asphalt 300ft drags
i will race my rzr-s turbo against my new wildcat and then cat vs xp900

tired of waiting on someone else to post up, so i am doing it myself! pretty sure my new cat will lose the battle, but it will be posted reguardless of the outcome.

see it here tomorrow! a battle to the death! popo vs a.c a race to end all rumors! and its all free of charge!

·
Registered
87 Posts
pick up my buddy's xp900 tomorrow. coming to my house to race and video on asphalt 300ft drags
i will race my rzr-s turbo against my new wildcat and then cat vs xp900

tired of waiting on someone else to post up, so i am doing it myself! pretty sure my new cat will lose the battle, but it will be posted reguardless of the outcome.

see it here tomorrow! a battle to the death! popo vs a.c a race to end all rumors! and its all free of charge!

Bring it:)

Happy

·
Registered
16 Posts
win or lose , it will be cool to see. my guess, turbo rzr.cant wait to see the turbo cat though,that would be a better video.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It will be an interesting compare. However, to make a fair compare, they are all Factory stock, or all modified. Where modified, the winner will be the machine where money isn't a limitation.

·
Registered
95 Posts
OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!!!!!
We're waiting!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here she comes, downloading now! just got back inside, i have turbo vs cat, xp was at shop getting looney tunes installed, and the mufflers didnt fit, they took to muffler shop to get the muffler flanged so it will slide over the pipe. hopefully a few hours later i will have the xp vs. videos

give me a bit, i am not working on posting youtube video

1 - 11 of 11 Posts