Looks like you got her trained good.:cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
X2 Looks Real Nice

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol village people in wildcats comes to mind. Sick sick mind of mine.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Lathon....how does the WC perform with the Silver Backs? How is the ride on hard surface at a slow speed?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are hard and bumpy when u 1st start similar to highlifter outlaw tire. I'm going to go with super atv terminators when they get the kinks worked out.they drive so smooth,and still paddle well in the slop.I say I'm waiting for a little because they have had problems with leaking where the lugs meet the carcus of the tire.from what I heard they are buying back the 29.5 and 33's.with the 30 silverbacks I have 17.5" of ground clearence.for us mud guys u could easily get 24" if u cranked the shocks up!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks for the response, Lathon....the better half's WC looks nice with the aggressive tires.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tried to get tires in shower with her,wasn't drunk enough yet,x rated version coming later!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am foaming at the mouth!!!

Lets see some woods shots/video.

What are your thoughts/comparisions of the XP and the wildcat in the woods?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At low speeds same except cat has powersteering,more comfortable,at high speeds cat wins with suspension,the ride is so nice,still catching myself trying to brace for the bumps and don't need to,love the cats low range,feels good ,needed it low for running 30-33 inch tires on mud trails,i love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts