Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is'nt much but i know you guys are die n! The camera is mounted on a teryx heavliy moded. You can see the ground well but i'm crossing over wash out 10 12 inches deep foot or two wide and burms a foot or more tall at 65 mph.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
thanks you so much, i needed fresh video,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm working on posting couple more. I'm about brain dead though i noticed my spelling is getting little off.:pat:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice Vid Great Seeing The Woods & Mud:cool:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sweet....Where are you guys riding, Cranes?? Your place? Ok, so how's the engine braking ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats my place we are at. The engine brake only works if you touch the gas a little it will free wheel if you let completely off . I love it that way because if you try to climb a big hill and dont make it you can roll off backwards and control all of your stop with brakes. My teryx with engine brake got me in trouble doing that. You get to much stoping power on the rear and it will flop you over. But thats just me some people love it to be constant. I cant wait untill some more guys ride this thing that is waiting they will be amazed. It's hard to even call this thing a SxS. You guys might as well forget everything you know about other SxS because this machine is ore like a half size class one car.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks for the vid can't wait to get mine, maybe this week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts