Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member so if this has been covered before I apologize. I have owned my 14 X limited since 2016 purchased as a leftover model. Sad to say it is completely stock with only 40 hours on it now. I recently decided to give her a face lift and start some modifications. I am a automotive instructor at a technical college so I plan on bringing this to my High-school dual enrollment students to give them something slightly different than a Toyota Prius's to work on. Not to mention it is nice to have free labor......now to the meat and potatoes. I just purchased a full big gun Evo U dual exhaust system for a 2012 to 2014 wildcat 1000. The price was about $300 less than I have seen everywhere else. After I committed to the purchase I noticed my mistake that the part was not listed for an X model. I am assuming the blocks and cylinder heads are the same dimensions as far as mounting exhaust to the engine and chassis for the Non X models vs the X and X limited. Am I correct or am I missing something? I went back to the website and it appears I may have purchased the last one in inventory but I also noticed it does not list the X model as a fitment in the description. I would imagine if they were trying to move a product that would list both machines x and non-x models.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The exhaust should fit the X and the1000. I believe that the difference between them is only compression and clutching.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I went online and looked up OEM P/N for both units and the headers are the same P/N. I should have the parts on Monday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts