Registered
791 Posts
Cool------------------------------------Thanks Redman & CooperStateCat

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks for the Catalog!

Ok onto observations:

1) Hardtop - looks sharp but are those cutouts on the sides or clear plastic -lol
2) fender flares - yeah for spending more money $199.95 is for all 4? think it is, not a bad price for all 4 if so
3) Front and rear hitch receiver - very cool, you learned from CAN AM
4) Winch Carrier - fits the receiver is the WC already prewired for a winch front / rear?
5) Aluminum skid plates / A-Arm guards - shame on you Aluminum sucks comapred to UHMF
6) Door Bags - nice, can they detach like the Pro Amor ones
7) Windshield choices very nice
8) tire choices - WTF? where's the Bighorns or Pitbulls?

Nice initial release though WTG AC!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks guys for posting this up!!

What is up with that solid roof cover???? Why does it have openings in it?

I heard from a dealer that we won't be able to get these machines until Feb. That sucks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks CooperStateCat, RedMan and 4Nines. :cool:
I want it all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks a lot for figuring out how to post it! deffinately getting the roof (I am sure the cutouts are clear plastic) the front bumper with winch mount. I love that there is a front and rear receiver hitch! and then some sort of stereo to go in the roof not a fan of Jensen so we'll have to see what come out from the aftermarket world. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks Guys
Another 3000.00 In Needed Acce:cool:
Now How To Tell The Wife:D

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Thanks for posting that up! I don't understand the hard top at all. I want the top for shade. The big holes clearly defeat that purpose! I guess the soft top is the only way to go for me. That sucks because the hardtop with the spoiler looks very cool............

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks for finding out for us. It is kind of cool but as others have said if your buying the top for shade from the sun then the windows defeat the purpose. I guess it just all comes down to what your looking for.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Damn, I was hoping they were gun ports :)
Now Thats Funny:D

little Velcrow & Some Black Cloth Bingo You Have Your Shade:cool:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for finding out for us. It is kind of cool but as others have said if your buying the top for shade from the sun then the windows defeat the purpose. I guess it just all comes down to what your looking for.
Scratch them up with some steel wool on the inside , clean with Alcohol, masking tape and hit them with some black PlastiKote paint and I'll be they look factory.
I've done this with plexi in the past and it adheres great and looks really good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts