Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you gents that already have it has anyone noticed an issue with the air filter? Solid design? Good enough for the dunes right out of the box? Thank you!:fragez:

·
Registered
986 Posts
For you gents that already have it has anyone noticed an issue with the air filter? Solid design? Good enough for the dunes right out of the box? Thank you!:fragez:
Been wondering that myself, but I would almost bet my wildcat it is not dune ready, nothing ever is. I heard it was 2 stage foam somewhere, but I'm sure it's dry, which means no good for sand or even dust for that matter.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buddy is already trying to drag me out to the dunes with it and I don't even have it yet. I wouldn't want another xp engine adventure wildcat style. Just a little worried about the intake I have heard 0 about it.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Relax Jack. I am sure it will be fine. I never had any issues with my XTZ. I don't know that the intakes are exactly the same, but I do know that I have never heard of any issues with AC intakes at the dunes....................

·
Registered
426 Posts
Dentless

Is there any chance you could fix your avatar for us? There seems to be something red in the way of a set of t__s I would like to see! LOL

Relax Jack. I am sure it will be fine. I never had any issues with my XTZ. I don't know that the intakes are exactly the same, but I do know that I have never heard of any issues with AC intakes at the dunes....................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well thats good to know, thanks Dent, just didn't want to dust a brand new toy :}~Also I fully support Flying in his endeavor to petition for the removal of the red crap in the way of the peaks.

<~Prowler XTZ

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
ummmmm.. let's get it together guy's....we can't breath because our air filters are clogged with "Dentless's" Red air cleaners...

a little lubrication ...with frequent cleaning will keep everyone happy.

:add_twinkle:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh hell yes keep them coming!:date: If someone could snap a pic or two of the setup I would like that very much.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wild looks like you don't have the right HOe in your shed!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Ohhhh... great, now my wife know's that I have a Hoe in the shed...I was only trying to hide a Wildcat... now I gotta Hoe in the shed...:pat:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ohhhh... great, now my wife know's that I have a Hoe in the shed...I was only trying to hide a Wildcat... now I gotta Hoe in the shed...:pat:
Never thought about that, what a great place for a HOE, I am going to get a hoe tomorrow and put her in my shed, she will never think to look there.:tounge-in-cheek:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I put mine in the kitchen, the old lady NEVER goes in there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts