Wildcat Forum banner

Wildcat air filter

9K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Redflametech 
#1 ·
For you gents that already have it has anyone noticed an issue with the air filter? Solid design? Good enough for the dunes right out of the box? Thank you!:fragez:

#3 ·
My buddy is already trying to drag me out to the dunes with it and I don't even have it yet. I wouldn't want another xp engine adventure wildcat style. Just a little worried about the intake I have heard 0 about it.

#4 ·
Relax Jack. I am sure it will be fine. I never had any issues with my XTZ. I don't know that the intakes are exactly the same, but I do know that I have never heard of any issues with AC intakes at the dunes....................

#17 ·
I put mine in the kitchen, the old lady NEVER goes in there.

#21 ·
Ok.. real talk on a filter..

K&N came in today because theyre here for SuperCross and he informed me they have a WildCat filter already in the engineering process, but doesnt have an ETA on when it will be available. He said they still have testing to do then will release the press info on it.

So.. that will be coming soon... ish..

#27 ·
Johhny, do you think it's going to do a good job of keeping the dirt/dust out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.