Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to arctic cat and was informed that they built 40 units last week. And now they are doing some qa to chk and make sure everything is good. And that dealers should possibly see there floor models on the showroom floors as soon as christmas hopefully thats true!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i also was told the floor model should be on the floor before christmas.

·
Official Site Vendor
25 Posts
This would be great.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Donkey,
That is awesome news. I really hope this is true for all you dealers. I am sure it will help with sales to have one people can actually touch and sit in.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Just talked to arctic cat and was informed that they built 40 units last week. And now they are doing some qa to chk and make sure everything is good. And that dealers should possibly see there floor models on the showroom floors as soon as christmas hopefully thats true!!!!!!!
Sure Hope That 40 A Week Will Grow To 40 AdayOr It May Be Next Year In Feb be For We Get One

·
Registered
752 Posts
talked 3 dealers in colorado today all but one said cat will not get even the floor model tell spring and my main dealer called a tech at cat for a question and while he was talking to him asked about the wildcat and the tech said "dont even get me started it may be spring before ANYONE sees on." he said the engineers are dragging the feet on final fit and finish stuff. but i dont know we can always hope

·
Registered
209 Posts
The AC factory rep at Havasu last weekend told me "the Wildcat was going into full production in January and that the first 225 would go to there dealers as floor/display models then they would fill the early ride orders. Customers in the early ride program should get there unit by the end of Febuary". According to the AC factory video they can make 60 Powerlers a day should be about the same for the Wildcat. I think I read pretty much the same on some ones post here a while back.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
stop posting sad and disappointing news!:mad: lol...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry guys but my dealer just confirmed no delivery before Christmas , the AC rep is now saying sometime before the 1st of Jan but my dealer told me he always gets a shipping confirmation 5-10 days before the delivery, he has not got it and thinks it will be the first or second week of Jan .I wonder if this is how our early orders will go too !

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmmmm i was told that they are in production and looking to get them out asap. rep said that it looks like they might be able to ship some on friday wich would put them at dealers next week. we are still wishing santa will bring one to our shop though!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
hmmmmm i was told that they are in production and looking to get them out asap. rep said that it looks like they might be able to ship some on friday wich would put them at dealers next week. we are still wishing santa will bring one to our shop though!!!!!!!!
Same word from my shop.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i cancelled my order. What a total cluster. If you're gonna put a new product out there, don't screw with people's emotions for an eternity. Its not like the Wildcat is the mother of all sxs's, there are other choices out there. And they're on the dealers floors now. Yes, you can actually go and buy one today if you wanted to.

Don't hate on me. I love my XTZ. I was all gung ho nut swinging like all of you. But I'm over it. AC lost my sale with their bs tactics. They're not gonna drag me around by my nose. They better get their shiat together or lots of loyal AC peeps will jump ship.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Sounds more like you wanted to marry it than ride it. All joking aside there are only 2 questions I want answered, clutch and horsepower. Other than those 2 things everything else is pretty much available. I will say this, I have beta tested many games. Very few actually get it right out of the door. I would rather wait a month or two for a product that has it together. Anything can happen and AC might drop the ball, its entirely possible. After spending many hours in an XP though I am more than happy to wait and see if they get it right. Worst case scenario is I get an XP cheaper than they are now. I really do not see them coming up short though.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
i cancelled my order. What a total cluster. If you're gonna put a new product out there, don't screw with people's emotions for an eternity. Its not like the Wildcat is the mother of all sxs's, there are other choices out there. And they're on the dealers floors now. Yes, you can actually go and buy one today if you wanted to.

Don't hate on me. I love my XTZ. I was all gung ho nut swinging like all of you. But I'm over it. AC lost my sale with their bs tactics. They're not gonna drag me around by my nose. They better get their shiat together or lots of loyal AC peeps will jump ship.
Sorry you are so impatient that you can't wait for it to arrive. Delivery dates have ALWAYS been February 2012, this has been known since they first announced the thing existed, anything other than that you convinced yourself of. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, go buy that "other" SxS, the one you don't have to wait for.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i am glad to see i am not the only one who wants some answers, they are supposedly already making them. the answers exist, why cant it be said out loud??? unless the truth hurts and arctic cat is supressing the sad truth as long as possible.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts