Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me how much consumes a wildcat? Because in Spain one galon costs around 7.35 $

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've been running mine hard in ditches and getting 10 to 12 miles to the gallon last fill was 96miles and took 8.16gallons you do the math i think pretty good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uff in Spain is very expensive to give drink to the Wildcat.
I will have to think of the Polaris RZR-S although i don´t know if it has enougth power for running across the ways on the bush.
Tank´s for your answers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been running mine hard in ditches and getting 10 to 12 miles to the gallon last fill was 96miles and took 8.16gallons you do the math i think pretty good
So, I cant expect much better than my 14mpg ???

My ride buddy has a stock RzR 800S and he does at least 155 miles with his tank... But his machine is not nearly as fun to drive !!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I always get about 17 mpg trail riding in the woods and open fire lanes

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Whoa! You totally speak SPAINish................
I think U mean metric! LOL! USA is out of the loop with the metric system, one might sat U are so far behind U think U are in front! Canadian Gal = 4.55 l US Gal= 3.78 l Spanish Gal Doesn't matter, because like the rest of us no matter what gas costs, if U pose that question, how good is it on fuel? Or worry about the cost of fuel, U cant afford it! This is not necessary transportation it is for fun and U can't put a price on that! Buying a SXS that is better on gas but costs more will not save any money either, unless U plan to live in it! BTW here in Canada I am currently paying 6.48 per gal, and its easily worth twice that to be able to ride the wildcat and not hear the wife bitch !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts