Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ok that helps explain what that does some. So does the Polaris not have something like this? Is that the reason why they have broken so many half shafts?

Redman thanks for all these videos. I know it takes a lot of work to edit and produce something like this.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Polaris doesn't have this type of thing. Looking froward to having this when I'm rock crawling. That Moab sandstone hooks up so hard it really raises hell with drive train particulalry if you have a heavy foot.

Thanks, yeah these videos only look simple. I spend WAY too much time messing with them. But Its all good, I enjoy it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have been to Moab twice in my Jeep so I think it would be fun now to try it in a SXS.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a blast in a SXS. We race up hills that jeeps have to crawl up because they are more top heavy. Being light weight with a low center of gravity has its advantages.
I'm still trying to decide whether rolling into Moab on 32" would be a good plan.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I will be the guy who finds out quickly if the peak torque limiter is a problem or not due to the type of riding I do. To me this is the largest unknown and possible weakness in the Wildcat, and if it turns out to be a problem then it will vanish and a solid connection will appear in its place, whether we are talking a whole new item or a welded up one as I have seen in other Arctic Cat vehicles.

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts