1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
pics would be helpful

·
Registered
396 Posts
Turnkey couldn't find anything to improve. 59 miles later and said can't improve this! Will stick with xp's and commanders.
Is that what you heard from them, or is that just speculation on your part????

Mike

·
Registered
396 Posts
Insert sarcasm here.....
See, was a valid question after all! :fingersx:

So Turnkey, why are you selling your wildcat??? Don't you need it for product development???

Do you have Pic's???

How much are you asking for it???

Mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have decided to finish some back burner projects for other vehicles before we start on the Wildcat. It has nothing to do with the machine, I love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw a thread on the XP forums where someone bought one of your low mileage units, 66 miles to be exact, and he had nothing but trouble with it.
I guess your R&D is tough on engines?;)Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I saw a thread on the XP forums where someone bought one of your low mileage units, 66 miles to be exact, and he had nothing but trouble with it.
I guess your R&D is tough on engines?;)Good luck with the sale
I saw a thread on the XP forums where someone bought a brand new unit and had nothing buy trouble with it...............

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw a thread on the XP forums where someone bought one of your low mileage units, 66 miles to be exact, and he had nothing but trouble with it.I guess your R&D is tough on engines?;)Good luck with the sale
Sounds like total BS to me. We have never sold a unit with this low of miles or an XP at all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts