Registered
1,694 Posts
Wildcat for sale in muskogee oklahoma

16639 OTD cash

call now 1-918-682-5288

Askfor tom tell him donkey sent ya!!!!!:cool:

hours tues-friday 9-5:30
sat 8-12

called okc dealer today, and he thinks a couple more weeks? wtF! why cant dealers xfer these like auto dealers do. you had 10, and he cant get one!

arctic cats early buy program is a lie and a scam! and we all know where liars go! i am so peaved i feel like canceling my order for spite.

Reactions: RZRMIKE1976

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hay PAWNMAN Dont hate the dealers there just the middle man on this. Write or call Arctic Cat and tell them what you think. I put money down August 9th and just got my wildcat Feb 14th and yes i told Arctic Cat what i thought about the way they handled this but I will say out of all the street bikes dirt bikes and atv's i have bought in the last 30 years my dealer in Muskogee OK has it down they are by far the best i have ever dealt with and would recommend RT & T cycles in Muskogee OK to any one.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
wasnt wanting to sound like i am complaining about any dealers, i know they dont do the shipping,,,,arctic cat is who i am calling liars, they put the program out.

·
Registered
298 Posts
well tom was great got my CAT last friday spent the weekend in waynoka with it and wow what a blast might have to get me a green one to but it is one sweet machine and flies really well first hand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts