1,173 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
look like the kitty kicked some butt?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes it looks that way, not sure if at the end the rzr caught up.Is that and xp or a rzr s it looks like a xp

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not sure if the XP had padles but it was good anyway. It looks like the stock rhims with padles not sure how many or waht brand but I think I would be happy with that set up. Wildone do you know waht hill is that?? for sure not china

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That video in the sand seems to be the norm. That hill wasn't super steep, or long, but you can see at the very end where the cat clutch loses its torque and falls off a bit. The Wildcat will dominate everytime if we can keep the clutch backshifted properly. The cat is easily twice as fast through any whoops............

·
Registered
137 Posts
looks like an XP I can see the red trailing arm ,that was good to see .The xp did catch him at the end if someone would fix the clutch the xp would not catch up

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
looks like an XP I can see the red trailing arm ,that was good to see .The xp did catch him at the end if someone would fix the clutch the xp would not catch up
Just caught him at the top and beat him down the hill but man, the cat smoked his azz through the whoops! I'll take that anyday.:D

·
Registered
195 Posts
i dont think were racin down the hill

·
Registered
1,535 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
still goes to show that there is not that much of a difference between the 2 so lets leave this XP vs WC thing done and move on with other stuff it will go back and forth and every year it will change but for now i have a cat and love it and its not slow and if they make a new XP that doesn't look like a golf cart i might get one of thoose some day

·
Registered
210 Posts
WRONG! learn how the clutch works and ths XP just see your ass!!!the cat will shift down and power over the top, dont talk what you dont know!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts