Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Very cool Chris! Keep me informed when you get your others in. I will buy from you again for sure!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one is sold, the guy paid me in full a few months back, but I am scheduled to have 2 black ones built on the 30th of the month.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
This one is sold, the guy paid me in full a few months back, but I am scheduled to have 2 black ones built on the 30th of the month.
I have to wait for my new house to close at the end of February before I can get one. I still have your cell number in my phone though. I do want a black one. I will be touch. How many are you getting total Chris?

·
Registered
422 Posts
So EAAC, Can you email me with info on how to get one of the black ones? I can't send you a message because my posts are fewer than the required 5.

·
Registered
64 Posts
wildcat

just wondering if someone can answer my ? . is the s/n # being delivered in order by they where ordered. sounds that way to me. if not then why did 00002 just get delivered last night . was this person that got 00002 the second person to order.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
just wondering if someone can answer my ? . is the s/n # being delivered in order by they where ordered. sounds that way to me. if not then why did 00002 just get delivered last night . was this person that got 00002 the second person to order.
I am 99.999999999% sure they are routing these geographically and the progression that orders came in makes no difference. This is just real world logistics talking here.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I agree with Tx with money being how it is these days to route in that manner would simply make no sense. They never said we got the serial number based on when we ordered.

·
Registered
64 Posts
im not saying that sense i was the first person to order that i would be the first person to get one, what i am saying is sense i was the first person to order ,the wildcat cat that i receive would be 00001 but i would get it when the truck is in my area, and i am not saying that i was the first to order, im just wondering if that is how it is

·
Registered
64 Posts
my question is do you think that this person that just received 00002 is the second person that got there deposit in to arctic cat

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Well the dealers get the first ones if they want to sell them that is their choice. The person who put the second deposit down on their wildcat would not have theirs yet anyways unless it was a floor model.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
im not saying that sense i was the first person to order that i would be the first person to get one, what i am saying is sense i was the first person to order ,the wildcat cat that i receive would be 00001 but i would get it when the truck is in my area, and i am not saying that i was the first to order, im just wondering if that is how it is
I get what you are saying, but that still requires them to track that thing by progression of orders received which would add much more overhead for no reason. Since there are only two options, black or green, it is more likely that batches of each color are made at a time after they have determined how many of a color they need. This way for black ones for example they get all the black body panels and green suspension parts lined up at the assembly line. Then after making them, they route out which one goes where geographically, and at that point its "We need 3 black ones and 2 greens at Hoss's Offroad House of Toys and 2 blacks and 5 greens and Wacky Wild Powersports" and they load them up in a truck and manifest them as to which dealer they are going to. You then load the truck last stop first first stop last, when the driver delivers the dealer will be signing off that he got unit numbers whatever they are.

·
Registered
64 Posts
you are more than likely right but it just seems odd that all these other numbers are being delivered and then 00002 is delivered last night, i do no that sept 26 2011 was the first day that you could put a deposit down, and i did put my deposit down at 9ish that morning. so just maybe , just maybe i will be receiving 00001

1 - 20 of 50 Posts