Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys , new too the site and from what ive seen so far im gonna be on here lots , the info already posted and discussed is awesome, my black wildcat should be here in 2 weeks , im in saskatchewan canada, is there anyone else in this area got there wildcat yet? i cant sleep with excitement.....................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to my Asylum®©(Rabbit trademark)Enjoy the new ride post your thoughts when ya get it!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks jackrabbit, this sites awesome so far , im sure it will get better every day as the wildcat evolves and all the thoughts and info flow in .........

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Well I hope to have a drag race after the clutch gets back vs an xp, I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the welcomes guys, looking forward too sharing my thoughts etc ......... wont be long now......

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is there any other canadains on the forum ? saskatchewan anyone.....? dont stay hidden , i cant go out with nothing but rzr owners when i get my unit..... and im also getting abuse from my three wheeler buddies for being a traitor etc and i havent even got my wildcat yet lol.......things are gonna be tough for the first little while..... good job the cat has teeth.....................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts