·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Can you tell if the muffler helped any.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still haven't really driven it yet, but with what I plan on doing to the motor the exhaust is going to be nessessary. I'm bringing my LM1 to the dunes with me and check the O2 and see how it runs!

·
Registered
66 Posts
be interested to know how those paddles work out. Car looks great!
BTW what about those build pics on the lowered seats????

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Whatcha planning for the motor

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big bore high compression pistons, cams, my own intake, and if someone doesn't release a fuel and ignition controller all in one soon, I'm going to have my guy set up a mefi or something similar in place of the stock unit, Im tired of waiting for everyone to release something, I want it now!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
good luck with those tires, you may need that big bore to spin those big bad boys

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'm really looking forward to hearing how the clutch and belt holds up to those tires. I have the same setup and I'm a little nervous about running them after all the clutch hype. I'm not gonna be able to try them out for a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Big bore high compression pistons, cams, my own intake, and if someone doesn't release a fuel and ignition controller all in one soon, I'm going to have my guy set up a mefi or something similar in place of the stock unit, Im tired of waiting for everyone to release something, I want it now!
Check with Wildcat willly through D&P Performance in Cedar City Utah. (they are the one who put up the 1st/2nd place wildcat in the hammers)

They told me that they do have a programer available. D & P PERFORMANCE CEDAR CITY, UT (800) 842-5172

Mike

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm really looking forward to hearing how the clutch and belt holds up to those tires. I have the same setup and I'm a little nervous about running them after all the clutch hype. I'm not gonna be able to try them out for a couple more weeks.
If the clutch and belt can't hold some 26stu #1 cuts without a decent amount of reliability, then there is going to be another used wildcat for sale on this forum. I will be replacing the clutch as soon as the bugs are worked out of the wcd.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
You got the hiper too. I was wondering what the black beadlock would look like. I have green.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts