Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just let you know the dealer at Country Corners in Exeter Ontario got a Black Demo unit in last night serial #000002
Has anyone seen where the first unit went ?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Beleave AC Has # 1

·
Registered
64 Posts
full of mud do you remember the date you put your deposit down, im just wondering if you where the 7th person to put a deposit down, and if that is why you got 00007 i now that you where not the 7th person to get yours delivered, i now they are not going to drive all around the country dropping these off in the order they where ordered but i just wonder if the s/n number is based on that

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well the first 225 are dealer floor models, so that would be pure coincidence. If they hold to that numbering, the first true production pre order will be 226.

·
Registered
50 Posts
First 225 went to dealers who ordered 10+ units in the order in which they submitted their order to Cat. Your dealer was likely the first or second to get theirs in. So MUDs dealer was likely around number 7 faxed in. The only difference in these units from the next group is that they are numbered with a special plate between the seats. Do not believe that by waiting on these you are getting a different machine. You are not.

·
Registered
50 Posts
CLUELESS, SO DO YOU THINK THAT IS HOW IT IS. The first dealers to submit the order will get 00001 and so on.

For the first unit per 10+ dealer yes, they put it to us in writing that way. After that pre-orders are supposed to play a role in delivery timing. Although I'm sure shipping logistics will play a role too.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Customer orders had absolutely no effect on who gets what serial number dealer floor model, all the BS wondering about that needs to stop. If a dealer ordered 10 or more Wildcats they get a floor model and there is no connection to the customer orders because these Wildcats being delivered now were NEVER intended by Arctic Cat to be sold to customers.

:pat:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Keep in mind its not that they weren't intended for retail sale or that they aren't full production models. The guarantee of an early delivery and the numbered plate (in case you want to keep a special one) was just an extra little incentive for a dealer on the fence to go ahead and order 10 units, vs 4 or less. They are not "demo" or "floor" models, they are full blown production machines. They just got here quick. All early ride guarantee folks signed up for delivery beginning in February. If a dealer sold you one sooner good for you but that had nothing to do with your place in line except at that dealership.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Customer orders had absolutely no effect on who gets what serial number dealer floor model, all the BS wondering about that needs to stop. If a dealer ordered 10 or more Wildcats they get a floor model and there is no connection to the customer orders because these Wildcats being delivered now were NEVER intended by Arctic Cat to be sold to customers.

:pat:
I Agree with Ya On The # But Dis Agree On The These Where Not To Go To Customers
Dealers Had The Choice To Sell Or Keep My Dealer Wanted It Out There For People To See :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wildcat #000121 arrived in Victoriaville Quebec. We ordered two wildcats begining november but now the dealer said that he can't give us this Wildcat because he has to keep it for 30 days before he can sell it and that this is a first floor model for the showroom. Did you guys get a first floor model ??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Chris your dealer is cheap if i want i can sell it. nothing about keeping it 30 days lol he keep or sell its is choice no body will break is neck if he sell it. Just bring 20000$ under is nose dude i did that and my dealer sell me the floor unit ass soon its here ;-) money talk . And if they said they keep it to sign some contract mmm thats bad.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, i dont really understand why dealers want to keep their first model for 1 month. Anyway ArticCat look like to have trouble to be able to get all pre ordered cats out on time so they should sell all models to pre orders and then when everybody who ordered one got one, then they should put their Cats in the showroom.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts