Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shot at the Little Sahara customer ride.

I think this is a very good example of why you need to be careful when listening to what other people are telling you about
what they think of a particular suspension setup or even a vehicle.

Watch how different riders, on almost identical machines experience the same set of woops.
Sometimes its a matter of how you drive, not how the rig is set up.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hehehehe,
The second guy was me my first few times thru the whoops. On my first ride I was in a group of 4 and was the third rig so it was the slinky effect. But on my second ride I was alone and the rep told me to "go a head and open it up". So as I got the feel for it I started putting my foot more and more to the floor................. So towards the end I started looking like the first guy. And boy was I having fun too.

On a side note; after I had gotten back from the second ride I was standing around talking with a few of the folks there. As I was about to leave the head AC rep came up to me and asked if I had gotten to drive the Wildcat enough. He said that he knew I had come a long way to test drive them and wanted to know if I was interested in taking one back out again. I declined because my daughter had been sitting around for a few hours now while dad was having fun. But my point is that I was really impressed with them offering to let me drive a Wildcat more because I had traveled such a long distance. So kudos for AC from me.

Good examples Redman. Keep it up.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I was pretty impressed, I wish I would have gotten a longer ride or a second test drive. I was kinda taking it easy at first. I did hit them whoops that you have in this video as fast as I could and it was a lot smoother than the ones I was going over at the first part of the ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts