Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone! Here is a sneak peek as promised of the new Lid Skin™ Notchback for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Production will be starting shortly. I know a lot of you have already expressed interest, and some of you have contacted us to be placed on the pre-order list. Thank you for your excitement and feed back on the product! The MSRP will be priced at $699.95 but for all of you who have pre-ordered and those of you who still want to pre-order before the official launch will receive a coupon code for 20% off. Oh, and to answer one question that has been asked, yes this model does come with the metal powder coated frame with the upper stay to support the top corner of the canopy (similar to a Jeep top). You can reach us directly at 1-866-933-0053 to have any questions answered and to also be placed on the list.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ok everyone! Here is a sneak peek as promised of the new Lid Skin™ Notchback for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Production will be starting shortly. I know a lot of you have already expressed interest, and some of you have contacted us to be placed on the pre-order list. Thank you for your excitement and feed back on the product! The MSRP will be priced at $699.95 but for all of you who have pre-ordered and those of you who still want to pre-order before the official launch will receive a coupon code for 20% off. Oh, and to answer one question that has been asked, yes this model does come with the metal powder coated frame with the upper stay to support the top corner of the canopy (similar to a Jeep top). You can reach us directly at 1-866-933-0053 to have any questions answered and to also be placed on the list.
That's pretty awesome man

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice - looks like it will work with the AC angle bars (down bars) in the rear?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Cool...I don't own a Trail but if I did this might be a "Top of the list" investment!! Having said that any thoughts to crafting a
top for the new XX sometime down the line, it's proposed roof line might work very well with a top like this....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Man, you could go camping with that. Great idea and execution. Price seems very fair compared to other accessories made for these cars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mlkm56- It looks like it should. I will check and see on fit with them. I am not as familiar with the products commonly purchased with the Wildcat's, are the AC bars a pretty common accessory for most?
WildOffroad- Stay Tuned! What model do you have currently?
missiondude- That is the great part about them. You can fit everything you want in them. It will almost triple the capacity in the bed so you can stack and carry all of your gear at once.

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
Very nice, great work, congrats!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
This look awesome! On your website it says you can get upper doors but there is no listing. Are they still in the making?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, Wildcat15! The upper doors are in the works. We will make sure to post here when they are ready. You can also go to the site and sign up on our email list.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Very cool! Wish we had an option like this for the big cat. Excellent Job!

·
Premium Member
7,793 Posts
do you have more pics from different angles/views? (from the front/rear/top/etc)...can't seem to find them on your website...

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
do you have more pics from different angles/views? (from the front/rear/top/etc)...can't seem to find them on your website...
Good question, DeanTeck. We actually have the Wildcat back in the shop for that very purpose. Pics coming soon. I will post them here when I have them.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
That really is very nice,you need to let me try one this winter.....:D

·
Premium Member
7,793 Posts
Good question, DeanTeck. We actually have the Wildcat back in the shop for that very purpose. Pics coming soon. I will post them here when I have them.
i'm not getting any younger!...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts