Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from my buddy today who is staying in Buttercup at the dunes. There just happens to be a guy in their group with a Wildcat. So of course, the first thing I get this morning is a pic on my phone of this Wildcat sitting in the sand. So pissed I couldn't go now! I guess the guy is a dealer so he is out showing off his product. He is letting everyone have a turn driving it and jumping it and all kinds of good times. There is also an XP and a turbo RZR in their camp. They have raced quite a bit and the turbo beats the XP by a few lengths, and the XP beats the Wildcat by a few more lengths. :dead1: But the most interesting part is that while my buddy was driving the Wildcat, he raced the turbo RZR up the hill. The RZR was a good 15-20 lengths faster than the Wildcat on the flats, but up the hill the Wildcat hammered through the whoops at full throttle. The RZR would gain on the Wildcat after the whoops, but never could win to the top of the hill. That shows the importance of suspension over power. I am sure that if you were running through the dunes, the RZR would not keep up there either. Anyways, at some point my buddy looked up and the Wildcat was barrel rolling down competition hill!! He said it rolled at least 7 times. The driver and his young son were perfectly fine(with the stock belts) and the Wildcat was fine also. I guess there is some video of them turning it back upright. Also saw a cool video my buddy posted on facebook of the Wildcat and XP catching some big air together. If I can get him to send me the videos, I will try and figure out how to get them on here.....................

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I know!! I only have the one pic on my phone though. I will at least get that one on here tomorrow. Hopefully he will stop having fun long enough to send me those videos. I also have a few cool ones of his Ford twin turbo powered rail doing a few jumps at Patton that I should throw on here sometime...................

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dentless

I will excuse you for not having any pictures or video of this event since you have been providing us with the animated avatar picture of the bouncy cha cha's. :cool:
Well I am CLEARLY on here to entertain, so I am glad you are entertained Flying!! I will work on the pics and vids. Right now its bed time though................:sleeping:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Well, I'll add what I always add in threads like this...

sorry to hear they rolled it, but I'm glad no one got hurt in the rollover!

·
Registered
46 Posts
good to hear that no one got hurt. also good to hear the thing seemed to hold up to that many rolls

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:moa:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
yeah yeah yeah....Hey FOM Where's your mishap video at ??? oh that's right, your Wildcat just sits in the garage doesn't it!!! :fing26:
048.jpg 047.jpg 045.jpg :pat: Dam Trees :D
Let Me Know When You Pick Yours Up
Will Do Some Siames cat Riding

·
Registered
986 Posts
I am pretty jazzed to hear that after 7 downhill rolls it wasn't trashed, not XP bashing, but I saw a cart wheeled XP with an easy 2k+ in damage. I will add to the worthlessness of this statement and thread by saying I will find and add the aftermath video of that later tonight. I forgot what I did with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts