Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody better call "WHO" seems like the outbreak is spreading.....Looks like I have the sickness, put a deposit down this weekend. Hopefully that will start the recovery process.Can't wait to get out and rip around on the toy. Looks like the end of March, or April before I will get my fix. Anyway, just wanted to warn any of you guys who are just reading this forum, and sitting on the fence.....It's spreading.......almost an epidemic here in AZ....gotis

·
Registered
329 Posts
We all have the disease just waiting for the antidote

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Me To
Well worth The Wait & Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Welcome Gotis. Chris up at EEAC in Thatcher will probably have one or more available for sale this week or next if you can get your deposit back...................

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! Now if you guys who already have them could start to post up some action vids of the WC. That may help the withdrawals that most of us are having. Then again it may just feed the disease. I do have some Bass Pro Shop gift cards, maybe ordering some accessories would help.....

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gotis!!!! There is a lot of good info on here, you have a lot of reading and catching up to do!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank You
gave Chris a call this morning I live in Calif. just need to figure out the tax/reg. part... I did follow the thread that discussed this still kinda in the dark. Chris said I need to have it shipped in order to avoid 8% AZ. tax...

Appreciate the information.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts